Unfortunately, sometimes businesses have to adjust their policies based on previous events. We have had a few tenants in the past who have not treated our homes with respect. The cleaning and repairs totaled more than what their cleaning fee and security deposit covered. If this is your first time staying with us, please understand that we have to go through a process to ensure that you will be a suitable tenant.
Our security deposits are based on an approval process that involves credit and eviction history, internet searches, current job situation, and the ability to show that you can pay future rent. The deposits shown are the lowest amount, but may be higher if you do not meet our standard requirements, and in some cases we may not be able to approve your application.
Application and Reservation Process
Welcome! We are pleased you have chosen us for your short term rental needs. Here is information that will help you with the registration and reservation process.
1. Call us at 702-601-3913 or click on the "Contact" page to send us an email to get more information and check availability.
2. We will email you a Quote/Reservation Agreement which outlines the terms of your rental, all fees, and
amount of the refundable security deposit. The amount of the security deposit will depend on your credit and rental history.
3. We will also send a Registration form. Fill in the form and fax or scan and email the registration form to us with a clear copy of your driver's license (enlarged copy preferred).
a. If you are moving to Las Vegas for a new job, send us a copy of your job offer letter. b. If you are in the Military, send us a copy of your orders. c. If you are self employed or retired, we may require other information in lieu of the above
d. If none of the above are applicable, we may require other information.
4. We may call your employer, previous Landlord (if you were currently renting), and your references.
You could submit a copy of your last pay stub so we don't need to contact your employer. A copy of a current credit report is also helpful.
5. For companies, there is a separate application form and we verify the information in other manners.
6. To secure the reservation, you will need to submit a $500 Holding Deposit. This deposit is non-refundable if
you cancel your reservation within 30 days of your arrival because we will have stopped advertising the property
and would be turning away other interested applicants. If you cancel prior to 30 days before your arrival, we will
refund $400 of the deposit (minus a $100 cancellation fee). When you move in, the $500 holding deposit will be
applied to your total move-in amount.
7. To secure a reservaton, we accept credit cards, online transfers, deposits to our bank, cashiers checks,
money orders, or cash. If you use a credit card or wire transfer, or any other method of payment that
adds a service fee, you will need to add that amount to the payment (credit cards are 3%).
SORRY, WE DO NOT ACCEPT PERSONAL CHECKS
8. We cannot hold a property vacant for you for a long period of time. Depending on how long you will be renting
from us, the holding period could be 1-2 weeks. If your arrival is further in the future, we may be able
to reserve it for you if we know it will be occupied until close to your arrival.
9. If you are already in Las Vegas and want to see a property, we will gladly show it to you if it is vacant. If youaren't
here yet, but you know someone who is here, we could show it to them. We do not show homes that are occupied,
but we can meet you in the community to show you around and introduce ourselves.
10. When you arrive on your move-in date, be sure you have the balance of the move in amount in either cash, cashier's
check, or money order. If you plan to pay by Credit Card, make sure you have sufficient credit line so the card will
not be declined. You can pay in advance by mailing a check 2 weeks in advance, or direct deposit at a branch office
of our bank (Wells Fargo).
11. We like to meet our new tenants at the property to introduce ourselves and show them around the home and the
community. Check in time is generally 3:00 to 8:00 pm. If you arrive after 8:00 pm and have paid the move-in amount in full, we could give you a code for the electronic lock box or garage keyless entry pad. In that case, we would stop by the next day to meet you and answer any questions you may have.
12. Check in and check out times are like a hotel -- check in is after 3:00 p.m. and check out is at noon. We will try to
accommodate an earlier check in if the property is ready for you, but sometimes a previous guest will have left only
a day or two prior to your arrival, and we need plenty of time to make sure everything is perfect for you. We
perform routine maintenance on the properties during any vacancy periods. Likewise, if you need to check out
after 12:00 noon on your day of departure, we will try to accommodate you, but it will depend on when the next
guest is arriving, as well as the schedules of the cleaning and maintenance people. There may be a partial-day fee
for early arrivals and late departures.
13. Please plan on at least 30 minutes upon your arrival to go over the paperwork, process your payment, and get a tour
of the property and the community.
When you call us, we will usually answer right away, unless we are busy at a rental or with tenants. If we do not answer, please leave a voice mail or a text. We will return the call as soon as we can. We like to get to know our tenants, so feel free to chat and ask us any questions you want! We understand you might be nervous if you are doing this online, so we will do our best to make you feel comfortable. Likewise, we need to feel comfortable knowing who we are renting to, so we will also be asking you questions.
We are generally "open" all the time, but do try to maintain the following hours:
Monday-Friday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Saturday 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
We are in Las Vegas, Nevada - times stated are Pacific